1. In dry weather, it is best to use a cleanser that is mild in nature and contains moisturizing ingredients. Generally speaking, you can use facial cleanser or facial cleanser in winter, and you should try to avoid using facial cleansing gel with strong oil removing power.
2. Do not use hot water to wash your face even in cold climates, and insist on washing your face with cold water to maintain the elasticity of the facial skin. If you can't stick to it, you can also try washing your face with lukewarm water.
3. The choice of winter skin care products mainly depends on the moisturizing properties of skin care products.
4. After the steps of cleansing, firming and moisturizing, you can consider using an essence that deeply moisturizes the skin.
5. Try to avoid using alcohol-containing toner after cleansing, because alcohol can easily cause dry skin.