What is hormonal acne? Why are acne so hard to get rid of?
What is hormonal acne?
Hormone acne is a symptom of hormone face. It is caused by long-term hormone-containing ointments and skin care products. As long as the acne is stopped, it will aggravate.
How does hormonal acne form?
This is because hormones will continue to destroy the skin barrier, resulting in serious damage to the skin, low immunity, inflamed hair follicles, and serious pore blockage, which will lead to acne breakouts.
If you hit these points, then you have to pay attention!
Hormone acne has 7 obvious symptoms
1. Hormone acne will be more itchy than normal acne
2. Redness of the surrounding skin with acne
3, acne is watery
4. After acupuncture, the skin becomes more red and swollen
5, repeated bad, and more and more acne
6. Repeated acne for more than two years
7. The rashes the size of rice grains are densely packed, and nothing can be cleared out