The underlying logic of facial muscle agingMost skin care products work on the epidermis, while facial sagging and nasolabial folds are mainly due to the sagging of the dermis, fat layer, muscle layer, and fascia layer, which is why 10,000 sets of skin care products are used Also can not achieve the reason of complete prohibition effect.
When do women start aging?Early signs of aging: 25-35 years old
Blood circulation begins to slow down, the fat layer of subcutaneous tissue becomes loose and inelastic, and the tension of pores decreases.
Middle-term aging characteristics: 35-44 years old
The contour gradually loosens, the jaw line loosens, and superficial fine lines appear around the eyes and face.
Signs of severe aging: 45+
Relaxed and sagging, the muscles on the cheekbones are no longer plump and tight, the high points of the face slowly move downstream, and the nasolabial folds and double chin gradually appear.
The truth about skin aging:
Exogenous factors:1. Ultraviolet radiation: affect skin pigment metabolism, accelerate skin aging, increase skin melanocyte production, cause fiber breakage, and accelerate wrinkle relaxation.
2. Smoking and drinking: Alcohol will dehydrate the skin and reduce skin oil. Smoking nicotine has a constricting effect on blood vessels and accelerates the generation of wrinkles.
3. Environmental factors: Environmental pollution and high cold; dry, hot, and cold air increase skin dehydration.
4. Irregular living and eating habits: high-sugar diet will cause skin fiber glycation reaction. Excessive stress, staying up late, irritability, and rich facial expressions will also produce fine lines and accelerate aging.
5. Improper skin care habits: Cosmetics will irritate the skin to a certain extent, and incomplete makeup removal will slow down metabolism and accelerate skin aging.
Intrinsic factors:1. Age: With age, the skin becomes thinner and less elastic. The dermis collagen is disordered, the texture is reduced, the skin is rough, the color changes, and the wrinkles increase.
2. Collagen loss: 70% of the skin is collagen, which is needed to make the skin soft and plump; 2%-4% of the elastic tissue determines the elasticity of the skin.
3. Metabolism slows down: the moisturizing factor in the dermis decreases, the elasticity and collagen fiber function in the dermis decreases, the skin tension and elasticity are weakened, and wrinkles are prone to appear.
4. Lack of nutrition: Lack of vitamin E will directly lead to aging of the skin.