Principles of night skin care
- Fast metabolism, double repair effect
- Stronger immunity, can effectively protect the skin
- Faster absorption and better absorption
- Detoxification time from 23:00 to 1:00 in the morning, the detoxification effect is better
- Cleaning and detoxification: Cleansing oil cleans residual makeup, dirt and pore blockages, facial cleanser thoroughly cleans the skin, massages and exfoliates, accelerates skin blood circulation, and prevents melanin deposition
- Shrinking and hydrating, replenishing moisture: toner for oily skin, toner for healthy skin, toner for dry skin, toner for mixed skin T-zone, repairing water for sensitive skin, cleans and restores acid on the skin surface Alkaline value, tones the stratum corneum for better absorption
- Nutrition intake: Night is the "golden beauty time" for the skin. Applying a mask at this time can maximize the effect and accelerate the absorption speed and efficiency.
- Deep repair: Use moisturizing and repairing night cream for healthy skin and neutral skin. For dry skin, first moisten with toner, and then repair with night cream, so that the oil-soluble ingredients in the night cream are dissolved in the pores and spread out. widely absorbed.
Skin care is inseparable from efficient sleep. How long does it take to sleep every day?
The study found that people who slept only 6 or 7 hours a day had a much lower mortality rate than those who slept more than 8 hours a day or less than 4 hours a day. For people who sleep 5 hours, this coefficient is also lower than those who sleep for 8 hours, so it is very important to maintain efficient sleep, rather than blindly relying on sleep time constraints. According to scientific research statistics, the best sleep time is 10 o'clock every night~ During the period of 11:00, the best time to get up early is between 5:00 and 6:00 every day.
Leave a comment