Should I use facial cleanser to wash my face in the morning?
1. Dry skinThere is no greasy feeling on the face after waking up in the morning. There is no need to use facial cleanser, just rinse your face with warm water. People with dry skin, if they still use cleansing products when their face is dry, their skin will become drier.
2. Oily or oily skinStrong oil secretion. When I wake up in the morning, my face feels greasy or shiny. Especially in the morning, you need to use facial cleanser to wash your face. If you don't wash your face clean, it will easily lead to the formation of acne.
3. Oily skin, acne skinWhen I wake up every day, my face is greasy and the oil and some dirt on my face are accumulated and mixed together. It is difficult to completely remove it with clean water without facial cleanser. It is easy to clog pores, produce blackheads, acne and so on. It is best to use facial cleanser to wash your face in the morning.
4. Normal skinIt is best to wash your face in the morning according to the skin condition at that time, wash your face with water appropriately, or you can choose a mild facial cleanser to wash away the oil at night while keeping the skin moisturized.
5. Dry or dry skinThe amount of oil secretion is small, and the face is still dry and relatively clean after waking up in the morning. There is no need to use facial cleanser to clean the face directly with water.
6. Sensitive and dry skinAs with dry skin, don't over cleanse. Sebum can prevent the loss of moisture and nutrients, and can also block the invasion of harmful substances from the outside world, such as bacteria and ultraviolet rays. Just rinse off with warm water.
7. Sensitive and oily skinUse cleansers designed for sensitive skin.
8. Sensitive skin
This type of skin is the most fragile of all skin types and is especially prone to irritation. It is best to use water in the morning
Or use a mild amino acid facial cleanser.
Leave a comment